Re: Vanderberg AFB

Nothing Sandy
better than hearing complaints. it was a great thing
to see. proves what our prople can do when we all work
togather. As you know Nasa do use rad. pro. personel
at the Cape.
,maybe it would have been better if it failed  you
want to hear of how it caused cancer and make all your
geusses. But yesterday all went will for the USA space
program.
--- Sandy Perle <sandyfl@earthlink.net> wrote:
> What does this have to do with Radsafe!
>
> > Yesterday at 1645 hours, I was able to see a
> missile
> > launch. I have been working here as a Health and
> > Safety Officer, After working years of nuclear
> this
> > was the greatest site I have ever seen. The Air
> Force
> > put in to Orbit A Satellite. Price tag of 1 .
> Billion dollars,

> Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
>
> Director, Technical				Extension 2306
> ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
>
> ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail:
> sandyfl@earthlink.net
>
> ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail:
> sperle@icnpharm.com
> Costa Mesa, CA 92626
>

> Personal Website:
> http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205