Re: "Anti-Nukes"

Oh well, you live and learn. Sorry about the flame back.

It could have been worse. My favorite (documented) one is the gentleman who left
his terminal as you did and then had to retract the post asking people to
"send him pictures of Naked br__ds with big B__bs"

Your office companion is good at trolling! Just the right tone.

Frank

>>> "Roger L. Sawyer" <RSawyer@UH.EDU> August 22, 2000 15:26 >>>
Hello Radsafe.

I did not write this message. I apologize for this content. I stepped away
from my desk momentarily.

Geez, you would think in an office of "professionals"

Again, I did not author those words, they were sent from my briefly
unattended computer.

Roger L. Sawyer
Health Physicist
University of Houston