From: John R Laferriere [mailto:John.R.Laferriere@dupontpharma.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 4:08 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: RADSAFE digest 3383

Scott Hudson wrote:

"A couple additions to Dave's excellent list:

Hospital:	Gd-153 (in Quadramet, a replacement for Sr-89 palliative
bone therapy)
		F-18 (a "long-half-life" positron emitter, as FDG)
Rad Therapy:Pd-103 (prostate implants, seeds)

Thanks for doing most of the work, Dave!"

SCOTT HUDSON	scott.hudson@cpe.amedd.army.mil
Health Physicist
Med - NBC Program Manager
CHPPM-EUR

Actually, the Gd-153 is used in sealed line sources for bone density
scanners.

snip