Thank You

Greetings--

I want to thank all of you who responded to my request for information about
RCT program development. I received so many replies and help that I can't
remember all the folks I spoke to. Suffice it to say that this group's help
has enabled me to get some very good resources and left me feeling confident
that I can develop an adequate program at my facility. I wish I could write
each of you personally but frankly my brain has been put through the wringer
lately and most of my short term memory at this point is nearly gone.
Thanks again for all the help.

Thad Simmons, RRPT
Sr. Health Physics Technician
Mallinckrodt Inc.