No Subject

Dear All, Based on the Landauer Radiation Dosimetry Report, I have a
lifetime dose equivalent (or exposure) of 3200 MREM. Can anyone tell me how
I can go about understanding the significance and general health problems
associated with radiation exposure. Someone out there must have a 'Dose
versus Effect" relationship worked out??!!
Many thanks for your help.
With best regards, Dhanesh .I. Gohel (Principal Scientist).