Re: Operational Theory of Medical Linacs

Yes, it's a very useful little (~50 pp) book, though not a quantitative
"treatment", if that's what you're wanting. This is the second edition of a
pamphlet originally published by the Center for Devices and Radiological
Health as FDA 82-8181. There was also an accompanying videotape. I don't
know if the latter is still available (from the CDRH). I used Part III of
the taped version, once, as part of an annual refresher for a group of RTT's.

Regards
cja
alstoncj@georgetown.edu

P.S. Have you tried looking at Varian's website, or that of one of the
National Labs, or similar institutions? E.g., Brookhaven, SLAC, and Argonne
would seem to be good prospects.