Re: Landauer's RADPRO info.

Actually, Triple I is Landauer's mainframe interface designed for use by
customers.  You can add and delete wearers, look up histories, etc.   It
was originally designed to be accessed using a modem and terminal emulator
program (VT100).  As stated below, the now also have a method to access it
on the web.  Triple I is an old program, but works well after you learn how
to use it.  The service that is being discussed, Radpro, is strictly a web
application, which I have not tried.  I have found that almost everything
that is turned from a dialup into a web application runs slower and is a
lot less convenient.  Too much internet traffic plagues all of these
applications during working hours, at least in my experience.  Maybe it is
different with Radpro, but I would need some convincing.

Dave Derenzo

At 03:24 PM 8/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>--------------8A5C22D3547F6B01A6C14AEF
>
>Sorry Tad, I didn't make it clear. The Triple I is a free software from
>Landauer and this software allows end user to access Landauer's main
>computer through internet. I found this software is (not necessarily) user
>friendly. M. Jo
>
>Tad Blanchard wrote:
>
> > Is there a "free" dosimetry service somewhere?
> >
> > At 03:00 PM 8/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> > >How does it differ from the Triple I which is free?
> >

>--------------8A5C22D3547F6B01A6C14AEF
>
>begin:vcard
>n:Jo;M.
>tel;fax:775-784-4553
>tel;work:775-784-4540
>x-mozilla-html:FALSE
>org:University of Nevada Reno;EH&S, MS 328
>adr:;;N. Virginia St;Reno;NV;89557;
>version:2.1
>email;internet:mjo@scs.unr.edu
>title:Myung Chul Jo, M.S., CHP