to. I'm an independent voter and at this point am undecided as how I'm
voting. See hyperlink below for full story:

<<Energy secretary rips Gore

Thursday, October 5, 2000
By Patrice Hill, The Washington Times

Energy Secretary Bill Richardson took issue Wednesday with Vice President Al
Gore's characterization that the country is in an "energy crisis" and that
"big oil" is to blame.>>

<A
HREF="http://enn.com/news/wire-stories/2000/10/10052000/krt_gorerip_32207.asp";

Click here: Energy secretary rips Gore - 10/5/2000 - ENN.com</A>

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Public Health Sciences
172 Old Orchard Way
Warren, VT 05674