From: dennis.hadlock@srs.gov [mailto:dennis.hadlock@srs.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 1:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Calibration/Verification of Rotameters

--=_alternative 0067C49085256970_=

All,

I would like to know how often you calibrate/verify the rotameters
associated with air sampling equipment at your facility and to what
accuracy.  This would be for both installed and mobile air sampling
systems/equipment.  We are currently calibrating our rotameters annually
with a +/- 15% accuracy and would like to try and justify a longer
calibration period.

Please respond to me directly unless you feel your response would be
appreciated by the entire list.

Thanks for you help,

Dennis J. Hadlock, RRPT, CHMM
Principal Health Physicist
Westinghouse Savannah River Company
dennis.hadlock@srs.gov
803.208.7173
--=_alternative 0067C49085256970_=

calibrate/verify the rotameters associated with air sampling equipment at
your facility and to what accuracy. &nbsp;This would be for both installed
and mobile air sampling systems/equipment. &nbsp;We are currently
calibrating our rotameters annually with a +/- 15% accuracy and would like
to try and justify a longer calibration period.</font>
feel your response would be appreciated by the entire list.</font>
Company</font>
--=_alternative 0067C49085256970_=--