Re: ENY Chapter

If it's the Albany area Chapter, it is actually called the Northeastern NY
Chapter.  The HPS Directory lists Donald Birks as the President,
518-395-6900.

J. Greco
joseph.greco@kodak.com

"Karam, Andrew" <Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu> on 10/09/2000 10:11:02 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Joseph M. Greco/497509/EKC)
Subject:  ENY Chapter

Actually, I do not have contact information for the ENY Chapter.  We are
interested in working with them to support George Anastas' program, but
obviously need to discuss this with them before moving forward.  Can anyone
help me find a name and phone number or e-mail address?  Thanks -

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP                (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer            (716) 256-0365 (fax)
University of Rochester
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH     Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.  Insensibly one
begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
(A Scandal in Bohemia, Arthur Conan Doyle)