RE: one more try

I think the next CRSO meeting is in Halifax in May.  Not sure of the exact
dates, but Ninni Jacob (HPS member and Brown RSO) would know.

Also, would you be interested in joining a list server I am maintaining for
academic and medical RSOs?  We usually have from 5-20 messages daily,
membership is strictly limited to exclude regulators and anti's, and the
content tends to be much higher than on Radsafe.  It's a good place to ask
questions, bounce new ideas, share information, etc.  The only requirement
to join is to be the RSO at an academic or medical facility.

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP                (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer            (716) 256-0365 (fax)
University of Rochester
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH     Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.  Insensibly one
begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
(A Scandal in Bohemia, Arthur Conan Doyle)