Re: Agreement States Addresses

Try

http://www.crcpd.org/agencies.asp

Robert N. Young, X-ray Registration & Machine / Device Permitting Manager

TN - Division of Radiological Health
3rd Floor, L & C Annex
401 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37243-1532

(615) 532-0364 Voice
(615) 532-0385 FAX
e-mail: ryoung3@mail.state.tn.us

>>> jbell@adcoservices.com 10/16/00 3:09:37 PM >>>
Hello Radsafers:

Would anyone know of a listing of agreement state offices in the various
agreement states? I know that CRCPD publishes a listing of emergency
contacts in each state, but I'm just looking for the general points of
contacts for each state radiation safety program. You can reply to me
directly. No need to plug up the radsafe bulletin board with this info.

Thanks,

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.
e-mail: jbell@adcoservices.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Young, Robert
TEL;WORK:615-532-0384
ORG:;TDEC-DRH
TEL;PREF;FAX:615-532-0385
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:BG32015.1909S01.sd07
N:Young;Robert
TITLE:Health Physicist Supervisor II
X-GWUSERID:BG32015
END:VCARD