From: Tom Savin [mailto:lexicon@hotbot.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 10:47 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Al Gore

I too noticed that he does not mention nuclear power - he might lose the
support of certain hollywood celebrities/money.  Seriously, normally I would
not say this over this bandwidth - But here is my question - do any of my
fellow radsafers know of EITHER/ANY of the candidates stance on nuclear
power?  Has any candidate took a stand and mentioned nuclear power in there
total energy plan?