Re: Definition of an X-ray Cabinet

Jim,

Once I had parsed out the commas in the definition, it seemed to me that in fact
they were simply saying that you could take credit for the floor as one side of
the cabinet, but you can't take credit for a wall or ceiling.

It doesn't appear to me that the definition is at all strained by this
interpretation... rather, the definition seems to have been tailored to
specifically include the situation to which you refer.

Sorry, no "further materials" aside from my thoughts.

Scott

--
Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Deputy Head, Radiation Control Group