Re: TRITON 955B Kr-85 Stack Monitor - Request for TechnicalManuals

Thomas,  contact the folks below:

Beckton Dickinson Diagnostic Instrument Systems
Beckton Dickinson and Company
7 Loveton Circle
Sparks, Maryland 21152
800-638-8656

We have used the Model 955B for well over a decade and have made several modifications that the manufacturer has adopted.  You might want to discuss with them whether the "Mason & Hanger" modifications would be worthwhile for you.

If that doesn't pan out, give me a shout.
Have a great day!
v/r
Michael

********************
Michael S. Ford, CHP
Pantex Radiation Safety Dept.
Amarillo, TX
mford@pantex.com

>>> tmorgan@isotopeproducts.com wrote on 19 Oct 00 7:42:38 PM >>>

We have recently acquired an older Johnson Laboratories TRITON Model 955B
radioactive gas monitor.  We want to use it to monitor stack emissions of
Kr-85.  Unfortunately, no manuals were available.

Does anyone have copies of the manual for this monitor?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas L. Morgan, Ph.D....