From: H Spooner [mailto:hspooners@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 6:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: HP Consulting Going Rates

There has been HP salary information posted in the
past, I believe out of ORISE or HPS and the like. Can
someone post similar information on consulting rates
for non- and certified health physicists, such as an
hourly rate, based on specialty or number of years
of service?

If you'd like to send individual rates rather than
post them, email to me at hspooners@hotmail.com
If I get enough replies I'll post a summary.

hspooners@hotmail.com