Tri-Nuc Filter Change Out Criteria

Looking for information regarding criteria used to change out Tri-Nuc filters
in reactor plant spent fuel pool.  At Millstone Unit 1, we are using filters
at highter that expected rate due to our current flow rate criteria.  When
flow rate is 50% of initial flow rate (with new filter), we change.  Filter
activity at this point is not posing a waste disposal limitation (< Class C
limit), but we are using more filters than we would like.  Also would like
any corrrelation you have established between flow rate and DP across the
filters.

Any insights appreciated.   You can contact me directly if you prefer.

Chuck Palmer
Technical Services Supervisor, Bartlett Nuclear
860-447-1791 x6022