Re: US Nuclear expert exported Downunder

Isn't the stable datum on accident risk assessment still 1E-6?  I didn't note
any data on accident probability studies, statistics, etc., in the Sydney
paper snip. (unsurprising since this was manufactured, er, reported by the
news media and they're not big on completeness of quotes or the actual data
anyway).

I thought these "Advisory Panel"  positions were more or less political
patronage type arrangements....  An analogue might be sorta like putting a
group of atheists on the Papal Advisory Commission...  I think we may have
had an Anti-Nuke Kook or two in the NRC Advisory Panels as well...

Neil Keeney
RRPT
neilkeeney@aol.com