Re: Subject: In search of....30 mCi

Hello George;

The TEDE would be based on a number of patient-specific factors,
including the what the I-131 was being used for.  Using the RegGuide
8.39 "default" values for a patient-specific dose calculation and using
"Nuclear Medicine Patient Release Software"
(http://www.radpro.com/patient.htm), the TEDE to a member of the public
would be 265.8 mrem from a hyperthyroid patient.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul R. Steinmeyer