Re: Soft X-Ray Film

What exactly are soft x-rays, is there a keV cutoff level.

Thanks

Steve Hand
Radiation Safety
University of Maryland

William V Lipton wrote:

> I'm posting this for a colleague who is not a RADSAFE member.
>
> Does anyone know where to purchase film for soft x-rays?  It used to be
> readily available, but it seems that Kodak no longer sells this.  Any
> information would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Bill Lipton
> liptonw@dteenergy.com

begin:vcard
n:Hand;Steven
tel;fax:301-314-9467
tel;home:(410)-535-3762
tel;work:(301)-405-3985
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Radiation Safety Office;Department of Environmental Safety
version:2.1
email;internet:hand@wam.umd.edu
title:Health Physicist
adr;quoted-printable:;;Room 2124, Building 090=0D=0AChemical & Nuclear Engineering=0D=0ACollege Park, MD 20742;College Park;MD;20742;USA
fn:Steven Hand
end:vcard