RE: Long-Handled Tool Supplier

We have a EZ-Reacher II, here at the Center.  They come in varied sizes from
20 inches to 35 feet long.  You can pick up a dime or a 5 pound brick.
Made by a senior citizen group, cheap compared to most in the hardware
catalogs.  Web site  http://www.trisyn.com/ret-cap/ret-ez-cap.htm

Jerry Eby
ALARA Center of Technology
(509)372-8961 Fax (509)3767717