Susan Burrill/ADLittle is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 21 Nov 2000 until 29 Nov 2000.

I will periodically review my messages during this time, but will address
all messages when I return.
**** This message is from Arthur D. Little, Inc., and/or one of
Arthur D. Little's subsidiaries or affiliates and may contain
confidential business information. It is intended for the addressee
only and may not be copied without our permission. If you are not
the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible.****