Shipping to Scotland

I am trying to ship an exempt quantity package that has dry ice to
Scotland. Federal express has informed me that they can ship all
radioactive packages except exempt quantities. This does not make sense
to me, but I need to ship this ASAP and could use some advice as to how
to get this to Scotland. I have contacted other shipping companies and
the one option is to use 30 lbs of dry ice to account for the time the
company needs to get the package to Scotland. How do vendors ship their
packages to Scotland?

Thanks in advance.
begin:vcard
n:Graham;James
tel;pager:(970) 204-2096
tel;fax:(970) 491-4804
tel;work:(970) 491-3736
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ehs.colostate.edu/radiation/RadWebPage/yourpage.html
org:Radiation Control Office;Environmental Health Services
version:2.1
email;internet:jgram@lamar.colostate.edu
title:Radiation Safety Officer
note:--Click on my name to go to the CSU Radiation Control Office home page--
adr;quoted-printable:;;Colorado State University=0D=0A133 General Services Building;Fort Collins;Colorado;80615-6021;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22736
fn:Graham, James
end:vcard