Re: Shipping to Scotland

In essence, yes.  I believe you would be more correct to say that if the
activity is below 2 nCi per gram, that it would fall outside of the DOT
definition of radioactive material, therefore rules for shipping
radioactive material would not apply.

Dave Derenzo

Dave Derenzo, MPH  (dave@uic.edu)
Associate Director for Radiation Safety