Radiation survey in Winsonsin

Radsafers,

I received the below request for help with radiation measurements of an
x-ray machine in Marshall Wisconsin. Anyone local like to respond directly
to Tina at the Litang Family Chiropractic?

Respond to:  Bud8fan2@aol.com

Do not respond to Wes Van Pelt.

I am looking for information on how to obtain or get someone to test the
possible radiation levels that our x-ray machine may be releasing to the
x-ray tech.  We have recently moved into a new building and want to make
sure
the tech is not being exposed to possible radiation.
tina
Litang Family Chiropractic
Marshall Wisconsin