Rad Eng Survey -- IMPORTANT -- Please Read!

I am gratified at the excellent response to my rad engineering survey
request (9 November 2000).

HOWEVER, I ask that those who have not yet responded please reply to me (to
ask for a survey form or to send it in) at a different E-mail address or
street mailing address, as follows.

	Janet Westbrook			jwestbrook@ispchannel.com  OR
	112 Baltimore Drive			jlwestbrook@ispchannel.com
	Oak Ridge, Tennessee  378308	865-482-9508

(I'm not sure which home E-mail address is correct -- someone else chose it
for me. Neither one was rejected when I sent a test message to it. Please
try both.)

FYI, the reason for the address change is that I have been laid off at Oak
Ridge National Laboratory, along with a fellow rad engineer and 96 other
people. I still intend to give my survey talk (and also my ALARA course) at
the Health Physics midyear meeting in February in Anaheim.

Our last day is tomorrow, so please do not send any more E-mail to my ORNL
address (westbrookjl@ornl.gov).

Filled out surveys and requests for survey forms are still solicited! If
you haven't responded yet, please do so.