Input on Selection of Lapel Personal Air Sampler Manufacturers/ Models

I am looking for input on manufacturer /  model suggestions for lapel air
samplers.

I have currently narrowed our selection to three different manufacturers
with a number of model types based on our criteria.
Our criteria for selection was
1) maximum flow rate (minimum of 2 LPM)
2) battery life to last at least one shift at 2 LPM
3) Low weight
4) ability to field check flow rate
5) susceptibility to RF (if microprocessor based)
6) ease of maintenance

The manufacturer/ models that we feel best meet this criteria are:

SKC  AirCheck 2000 (microprocessor based) Programmable: 5 to 3250 ml/min
Features : Total flow, flow rate displayed (Mass flow corrected for T & P),
Auto Calibration
does not need external apparatus for flow checks

SKC Model 224-PCXR4 ( non-microprocessor based)(5 to 5000 ml/min)
features: very simple; has built-in timer;  needs external apparatus for
flow checks

Buck  Buck-Genie VSS-12 (microprocessor based) (2 to 12 LPM)
Features: similar to SKC  AirCheck 2000

Buck Buck Basic-12 (microprocessor based)  (2 to 12 LPM)
Scaled -down version of VSS-12; also has flow rate displayed so does not
need external apparatus for flow checks

BIOS International Metal Lite Air Pro
Features: similar to Buck Basic-12; also has flow rate displayed so does not
need external apparatus for flow checks

If you have other suggestions or sources for these samplers, please let me
know.  Also if you have experience with the specific manufacturers/models
I've listed and have raves or horror stories, please let me know.

Thank You.

Paul Zahra
RCD IC Group Leader
Brookhaven National Laboratory