Information on Radiation Badges from Pakistan

Title: Information on Radiation Badges from Pakistan

Official:       Yes

Dear Recipients,
Please inform me on the frequency of reading the radiation badges for a declared pregnent women worker in a radiology department.

WOuld it be different when the same is working in nuclear medicine. How much of radiation dose EDE to female abdomen working in nuclear medicine would correspond to dose limit of 1mSv to foetus.

Do the annual limit on intakes for women of reproductive age or pregnent women vary in the US/Canada/UK etc.
Please inform me.
Best Regards
Ishtiaq

NOTE: ALL THAT I SAY, OR I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST, OR I WILL SAY ALONG THE ARROW OF TIME, HERE ON RADSAFE/ROMULUS, IS OUT OF MY PERSONAL STEEMING CURIOSITY AND IS A PERSONAL REMARK AND IN NO WAY DOES IT REFLECT ANY OFFICIAL OPINION AT ALL AND THERFORE MUST NOT BE QUOTED OR REFFERED TO ANY WHERE IN ANY CORNER OF THE PLANET EARTH.