EPA-MCLs- radiation drinking H2O

Fellow radsafers,

In today's Federal Rigister U. S. EPA has published its Final Rule for "National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radionuclides".  It also covers uranium.  Below is the address (it works I tried it out) The only downside for this file is that you need acrobat adobe reader (I believe its Free on the web).  Also have patients getting the document it takes a minute or two to download.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2000_register&docid=00-30421-filed.pdf

Enjoy,
Tom Savin

Great Gift Idea!  FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace
 http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1