Re: We are killing nuclear workers!

An exemplary list!  But:  How do we justify ANY rad exposure, or ever defend a
lawsuit, for any nuclear/radiation activity, when worker lifetime doses below
1 year avg. background (US) are said by DOE to cause cancer.

What effect on rad technologies when this takes hold (2-5 years?)  Like nuke
plants, etc., added any cost/profit to be stuck to customers til the "system"
balked, and we end up with high-cost dinosaur designs and limited ability to
engineer for cost-effectiveness.

Anybody care?  Competition is working to displace rad technologies because of
the threat. Some companies will do well by diversifying, while nukes and hp's
are on the street.

Regards, Jim