Yo! "radsafers"

Greetings and a question for you......I'm updating my radiation safety
information resources (links, listservs, websites, orgs, etc.).....What would
the collective wisdom of ther RADSAFE Community offer up? My primary interests
would be associated with operational and administrative issues associated with
the management and maintenance of a radiation safety program in an academic
research intitution settting........Contributions appreciated on or off
list....Regards!

Rob MacCormick
Lab Safety Manager
Boston College