RE: NIST Traceable Am-241 Alpha Particle Calibration Standards

Yes, there are required standards for calibration sources.  There are also
standards for qualified vendors/manufacturers per our QA requirements.  I'm
sure the military just doesn't buy alpha sources from Walmart.  Do you know
of another quality source manufacturer that is cost-competetive with the
proposed specifications.

glen
glen.vickers@exeloncorp.com