Re: Reid vows to block possible energy pick

I'd certainly like to see Ruth's resume.
Would it be OK if she posted it on the list?

"ruth_weiner" <ruth_weiner@email.msn.com>@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on
12/20/2000 11:16:44 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

Sent by:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:
Subject:  Re: Reid vows to block possible energy pick

In this vein (and I hope it is OK to put this on RADSAFE):

The Bush transition team has asked me for (and received) my resume.  The
position I am apparently being considered for is one of the Assistant
Secretary of Energy positions, or maybe EPA.  If (and only if) any
RADSAFERs
think I would be a good choice, please write your Members of Congress on my
behalf (I would need Congressional support).  If anyone wants my resume,
please write me privately.

I certainly hope this request is not offensive to anyone.  If it is, please
accept my apologies in advance.

Ruth Weiner
ruth_weiner@msn.com