RE: NRC Finding of Employment Discrimination

Nothing came through.........
Sharyn Baker, M.S., M.A.
Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design
Master's in Environmental Science And Engineering
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Department of Facilities Operations
Mailstop A078
4200 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80262