Re: Portugal's Kosovo Soldiers

I do not really get the point as why the use of depleted uranium is so much of concern.  The DU shells are much more effecient against tanks, bunkers, etc. and THEREFORE, saved more lives (at least on the coalition side, and probably the opposition lives too -by efficiently bringing an earlier peace) These benefits far outway a few cancer cases that MAY (yes MAY)have been the result of DU. Also about 90% of the radioactive component is Beta - Ah, but, yes here's another one to make people "run away" al la Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Only my opinion

Have a Great New Year,

                   Tom
---
Tom Savin