multiple badging

Hi,
I am looking for a copy of the ANSI/HPS standard on multiple badging
criteria that was issued as an insert in the HPS newsletter. I pulled it out
of the newsletter and set it aside but can no longer find it. I believe it
was issued in the last couple of years but time flies around here so it may
have been a longer time ago :)

The reason I am looking for this document is as a reference in writing a
protocol for the use of multiple dosimetry badges. For our facility,
multiple badges are often used during cyclotron maintenance. I have obtained
a copy of an INPO guide (91-014) which also addresses this issue.

Thanks!
Roger Moroney
Health Physicist
Mallinckrodt, Inc.