Selling RS Program

I am writing an article (limited to one typed page) about radiation safety
program for the (internal) university newsletter. Potential readers are the
entire campus faculty/staff, including top management. I would like to maximize
this opportunity for the benefit of our program. If you have written for similar
situations and don't mind sharing, or, have good ideas on how to present a RS
program to a campus community I'd like to hear from you. Thank you. M. Jo

begin:vcard
n:Jo;M.
tel;fax:775-784-4553
tel;work:775-784-4540
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Nevada Reno;EH&S, MS 328
adr:;;N. Virginia St;Reno;NV;89557;
version:2.1
email;internet:mjo@unr.edu
title:Myung Chul Jo, M.S., CHP