To DU or not To DU?

Greetings,

I will try to be objective as much as an opponent can
be, in a given time.

1. It seems to me, you, I and everybody else, have
ENOUGH information to conclude AGAIN.
WE do NOT really know were/are/will be there NEGATIVE
radiation effects or not.
You believe that it is/will be a DISASTER. I believe
there is/will NOT.

2. You are afraid and do not trust me.

3. Believe me,
DISASTER will be when there is not enough energy for
everybody.
Have you seen TV news lately?....California,
electricity, sounds familiar?

Well,....... they are the LUCKY ones,
It is only lack of money and conditioned air in a WARM
weather.

It is a different story, when it is COLD outside.
Have you live in the winter CITY-house, where no heat,
no electricity?.....

3. If you are still afraid of a RADILOGICAL disaster.

Then,

5. Probably, Radiation has to do with it the least,
Radiation is just an irritation and something to blame
on.
You are educated enough to understand that DU's
toxicological hazard is predominating its
radiological.
But not too many people would listen to you if you say
"Toxicology"
A different story, when you say "Radiation";
THE FEAR of repeating Hiroshima & Nagasaki in a "Cold
War" scenario
JUMPS in everybody's eyes!

So why not to use?
Sincerely, I DO understand you.
If I were you I MAY use it too.
However, it is IRRELEVANT.
I am not here to be your MORAL judge.

6. THE TRUTH is: WE had lived almost SIXTY years with
out "major" wars.
I am wondering why?

You have mentioned.....
Quote: >>>allow sixty years of
nuclear age to harm all life>>>

We y’all can see a some similarity in numbers. Are we?

7. Do you REALLY want to save me and my children?

Or you are so afraid that you believe in mankind so
handicapped,  "uneducated", "stupid" and we will kill
ourselves.
The FACT is that the FEAR of LOW LEVELS of RADIATION
killed more people than Low Radiation its self.
(See Chernobyl effects)
Mentioned above Hiroshima and Nagasaki is cases with
acute effects and even then Radiation was only a small
fraction of a TOTAL destructive power of A-bomb.

Again, it seems to me.
You WANT to decide FOR all of US HOW TO LIVE.
WHO are you to decide, How SHOULD I live?

8. Conclusion:

Interesting enough, you have mentioned story of Adam &
Eve and the end of Paradise.
Do you really think, they should not have done THAT?

Think again.

Nice and relaxing week for everyone.

Respectfully,

Emil.