Re: MDA vs Applicable Limit

Make sure to evaluate your technical specifications, licenses, procedures,
contracts or other applicable documents.  Sometimes, commitments are made to
specific regulators or on specific subjects (e.g. It is not uncommon for a
remediation work plan or contract to require MDA values not to exceed 0.5 of
the assigned limit.  Air samples must meet at least 0.3 DAC to ensure the
area does not require posting. etc.)