Risk priority

Title: Risk priority

Dear Radsafers,
At our hospital  we have a safety and security committee. ONe safety officer(no radiation safety) has prepared a risk document for various items/equipment at the hospital. In that risk estimate he says that Radiation risk is of medium priority. In the same document he has associated a high priority to hazards due to MRI. I suggested that MRI risks such as risks of some taking metal objects in to the Scanner room are far low as compared to risk in radiology due to radiation.

If there is any such official document in this regard, please provide me with that. a document/article that may associate risk prioruities to radiation in radiology/nuclear medicine/basic sciences labs etc.

Thanks in advance.
Ishtiaq