Position Opening

MACTEC, Inc. is currently searching for an experienced health physicist to serve as the Radiation Protection Manager at a D&D project in the New England area. Experience with NRC reactor and/or fuel cycle facility operations, D&D, or remediation is required. Degree and/or CHP is required. Experience with design and implementation of MARSSIM-based surveys is a definite plus, as is experience with the development of dose-based release limits using the RESRAD family of codes and the NRC's D&D code.

MACTEC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply. We offer a comprehensive benefits package. We currently have over 2400 employees nationwide and can offer long-term employment with opportunities for advancement for the right person. Salary is commensurate with experience and capabilities. A relocation package is possible.

For more information, or to submit a resume, please fax to 970-256-7356 or email to sdrima@mactec.com. NOTE: Anyone who replies to the entire RADSAFE list by pressing the "reply" button on their computer will not be considered as I'll assume that they can't use email software or anything more complicated. ;-)

Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
Radiological Engineering/H&S Manager
MACTEC, Inc.