Re: 8,000 pounds of depleted U

What? (Sarcasm)  And run the risk of having a control group show the same symptoms as the group in which you are trying to prove a cause?  (Heavy Sarcasm)  Where is your Scientific Objectivity?  I know that with the proper misapplication of statistics this embarrassing situation can be explained away, but why bother if you can eliminate it  a priori?

>>One would think that they are missing an excellent opportunity to have an "on-site" control group.  They should actively seek out those who were not associated with line 1 activities.
---
Tom Savin<<

Actually, given this exclusion, I wonder if they are even capturing the total work history at the plant for each study subject.    I.E.  What other lines did you work on and for how long?

Just my own random thoughts.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us