President Alec Baldwin -Tooth Fairy Radiation activist?

Radsafe:
Postings about the "Tooth Fairy Project" run by the organization "Standing
for Truth About Radiation" [STAR] have filled the radsafe archives over the
past year or so. This subject has probably caused some members of Radsafe to
suffer from bruxism, developing tooth problems themselves, but have no fear
it could get worse.

Offered below, without any editorial comment, is an excerpt from an AOL news
article about the breakup of radiation spokesperson Alec Baldwin and Kim
Basinger, as it concerns his possible political aspirations.

Stewart Farber
Consulting Scientist
Public Health Sciences
e-mail: SAFarberMSPH@cs.com

Quote of day:
Lili Tomlin:  "No matter how cynical I get, it's hard to keep up."
==================
<<Mixing politics and Hollywood

Through it all, the pair hobnobbed with the country's political elite --
hosting a '98 fund-raiser for President Clinton on the grounds of their
Amagansett home -- and lent their names, money and time to a variety of
environmental and animal-rights causes, including Standing for Truth About
Radiation and California's Performing Animal Welfare Society. Baldwin is so
outspoken that he has found himself fending off persistent rumors of a
political future -- with denials so unconvincing that even his mother doesn't
believe him. "I'm going to be Rose Kennedy," Carol Baldwin, 71, told PEOPLE
in 1997. "Either Alec or Billy will be the President of the United States." A
year later Baldwin told IN STYLE magazine, "Kim and I are just beginning to
figure out what the best integration of our political advocacy and our acting
is." >>