Re: US Energy Dep't cites nuclear lab over safety

This is just one more indication that DOE facilities should be subject to NRC
regulation; or, as a minimum, to some equivalent  3rd party regulation.  They should
NOT be exempt from fines.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com