Re: US Energy Dep't cites nuclear lab over safety

Perhaps I'm just not fully grasping the point Ted deCastro is trying to
make, below.  I believe that it is still true, however, that in the NRC
world, unlike the DOE world, if you violate the conditions of your NRC
license such that the NRC holds an enforcement conference and ultimately
assesses a fine against you, it does not make any difference if you are a
"for profit" or "non-profit" organization or even another federal
organization, e.g., NIH, you must still pay the fine--being "non-profit"
will not protect you from having to pay fines.