Re: Radionuclides in Groundwater

To subscribe to the medhp-sec list, send to the
following email address:

          majordomo@slac.stanford.edu

the message shown:

          subscribe medhp-sec <your email address>
          end

Follow the instructions provided by the mail server
to confirm your subscription. Subscription to the
medhp-sec list automatically subscribes you to the
medhp-e list.

Subscribers post messages on medhp-sec by sending
email to:

        medhp-sec@slac.stanford.edu

The medhp-sec archives may be viewed by all on the Web at:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/MEDHP-SEC/archives/