Re: DU from recycling?

Dear RADSAFErs,

Thank you very much for the informations you have provided so far both to
RADSAFE and to my private mail-address. These informations are of great
importance to us, because they enable us to cite scientific evidence or
probabilities to issues which are currently in our mass media. Everybody on
RADSAFE can be sure, that I do not reveal the name of the person providing
the information.

May I add another question, which hopefully does not interfere with security
clearances. I do not know, how to construct a nuclear weapon - this might be
due that I live in a flat and that I have no private garage. It is know very
well from the relevant (Greenpeace) literature that terrorists construct
their nuclear bombs in garages. I admit, that I have a bath tube in my flat,
which according to the relevant (Greenpeace) literature is routineously used
for extracting plutonium from spent fuel, routineously hijacked from German
Castor transports or ships bound for Aomori. I offer anybody to conduct a
radiation survey, who suspects that my bathtube has been used for plutonium
extraction. I really appreciate foreigners visiting Vienna and showing them
around. My only condition is that, if they find unacceptable levels of
radiation, that they provide a lead shielding from my bath tube and a
calculation of how many minutes or seconds I might be allowed for taking a
shower. But since the nuclear lobby will downplay the effects.

I really got carried away, assuming reactions from certain groups, which
might result from mass media reports or mass media reports which might
result from certain groups.

I would appreciate any further information, which I could use for
counteracting the "news" about DU.

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20010131T214723Z
END:VCARD