Re: Connecticut case of Radionuclides in Groundwater.

Mr. Marks

It is a very sad what has happened to you and your
children.
And it does not matter if it is because of radiation
or something else (Period)

My sympathy with you and your family.

I have a question.

Do you still live in that home?

Please, do not see my question as an insult.

I think,
if I were you, I would not wait for ANY government or
any body else to resolve some political issues.
(It is a politics, no more no less)
And I would move out my family as soon as I would have
any suspicion and information that radiation or any
other hazards are affecting my family to the degree
you have to described.

It is not an anti governmental remark.
But.
That is what those government officials were/are/will
be doing with their families.
They are just using other families to reach their
goals.

It is just a game: they play their part. We.....
In between people who are getting sucked up, thinking
what goverment says is all the truth.

Well, guess what. It is not all the truth.
It never was and probably never will be.
And it's alright.
Why would us given the HEADS if goverments could solve
ALL our problems?
Capish?....

Your case is on anti nuclear side.
A some other family case is on "nuke" side.

Stop being used. And take your life in your own hands.

Peace.

Emil.

You wrote:

Many of you may recall last September the same issue
of a home in Connecticut
having the same levels as those seen here.
This is my house, and the life of my five children
that ARE effected.
If you want to talk about the safety of uranium,
natural or otherwise, and
the governments responsibility to the health of the
general populus ... you
can talk until you're blue in the face.  My family
drank this water for 5
years and are seeing health effects. We make routine
trips into the city for
kidney analysis. My kids teeth abscess and the bone
disintegrates; thus
resulting in 3 children having 9 teeth pulled! All the
kids have low bone
mass, etc.I can't believe that any parents out there
would want
to knowingly subject themselves or their children to
what we are going
through. Not to mention what the future may hold.
Nobody really knows how kids
metabolize uranium -- two of mine have had it since
birth, one inutero. How
can any tell me that this is safe for them?!? Maybe
this would explain bone
mass 4-5 deviations below normal and teeth that are as
soft as
chalk....and for those nay sayers
who will blame it on too much or too little fluoride,
try again.
As for those who claim the water with high
uranium/radium usually contains so
many other minerals that the water color and taste
would be prohibitive to
wanting to drink the water, I would gladly send you a
sample of my water and
you can look at it and taste it. I dare you to drink
it on a daily basis and
give it to your kids.If it only took the government
warning me that this
may be here (according the maps), or better yet, the
mandatory testing for
it, I wouldn't be where I
am today -- fearing for the future of my children. Who
can put a price on
life???????T. Marks