parts for NMC PC5's

I am looking for a part for a Nuclear Measurements Corporation Model PC5
proportional counter.The part needed is Texas Instruments # TIL306 (hybrid
display, 7 segment, 16 pin). Texas Instruments no longer manufactures the
part, and it is not available through our regular supplier. Does anyone
know of a supplier that carries this part, or someone who might have extras
or a retired instrument that could be scavenged? Thank you.

Nathan Luna
Chemist
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
Forbes 740
Topeka, KS 66620
nluna@kdhe.state.ks.us