From: Mike Carstensen
To: Multiple recipients of list
Sent: 2/6/01 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: In Flight Radiation

Matt Williamson wrote
...how to address the consumers or if it necessary.  Frequent
fliers get more exposure than the occasional flyer.  But so do the folks

living in Denver...

Peter.Vernig wrote
...Please feel free to stress or exaggerate the excess of "deadly
radiation" in
any presentations.  Our roads and other infrastructure, are not meeting
the
challenge of all the people moving in.

Mike adds -
Yeah, I understand the airlines are getting pretty crowded too.
This must be killing us in droves.